my feelings ~

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Its different. So different.


Its so different. De one that i neo n de one that appear. All seems to be totally different. Y? I hardly kept my confidence. But this is wat i get? I neo one need to be protected. This is y i'm here. But i nvr expect this to happen. One had changed. Changed into some1 i really afraid. Very scare of. As if totally both different person. I'm very scare to lose one. I even scare de one become two. I very scare. Wat should i do? I don wan listen anything. I request nth than one. Only one. Not de two that i saw, that i afraid of. I still love one. But can i face two? I dono. I afraid to face two. It jus too scary. I felt that two is a person i've met last year that i so afraid of. Now again it appear in front. Y? I really love one. Pls, God. Giv me number one. I'm jus an ordinary guy who seek love from someone. I neo. I neo that one hardly trust guy due to past relations. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for wat they've done to me. Treat u right is wat i'll try my best. No promise i will make cos i don wan to break de promise n lose ur trust. Because that is de most important thing in relations. But pls, don put me as de same as other, or one past. I hate to be label de same as one past because i am who i am. I hope. Jus hope. U r de one i neo. I love one. ONE.

No comments: