my feelings ~

Monday, April 12, 2010

it come and go, like it always been

me, in my so called office in WMAC. a total fcuked up company that gonna close any second. with the matter of the politics involved in the management, and the small soldiers who faught like cow yet didnt get paid. thats bullshit. a company with a phone line, but couldnt make a call out, cause didnt pay telephone bill. whats next? cut off water? electricity? another sore shit. is that gonna happen, then only this whole shit gonna dissolve? and to what extent i have to bear all the consequences?
mind you i did not know a shit til i reach here. yet, shit is all over my body. when i was down, where were you. arent you concern about me? when i need you most, where were you?
i hope, one day i just woke up, and God will tell me

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE. THAT IS WHY IM TAKING YOU WITH ME

when all hopes gone. you came into my life and restore it. when im at the edge of cliff, you pull me back fron the raging waves. when im near the fire, you set it off to save me, and i realize that you gave me warmth.

well that was what i thought at first. it turns out, no one restore my hope. i just happen to fall asleep. you did not pull me from cliff. you just pass by by the road side and laugh at me saying IDIOT ASS. and you are the one who kick me from the back, thanks. you set off the fire, but you didnt give me warmth. it was daylight and you scolded me said i shouldnt open fire as it contribute to global warming.

in the end, it just me who thinks too much. thinking that i would have another chance. but its all just a dream. i woke up. and i walk all the way to the cliff, again. but this time, another you appear. you did pull me away from the cliff, but... you didnt stop me from commit suicide with another approached. i rather die without you. but you werent belongs to me from the beginning. im just not good enough

No comments: