my feelings ~

Monday, April 4, 2011

12.40am 4 April 2011

time is running out. yet cant stop myself from writing blog after seeing one of the blogger was so semangat write blog. hmm. back to tbr. 12.40am. meaning i got exactly 24 hours to study 4 more chapters. and... i cant understand shit about standard deviation. out of so many topics, it must be this one. im sure i skipped the lecture for this one cause my notes empty and so clean. hmm. sien..... emo time....

suddenly felt my life is so empty when listening to yiruma - looking back.
does this song means i am looking back to my past? that is why i cant go forward and felt my life is empty? as far as i concern, my past, i guess is just different from now. only i can see the difference. only i know the difference. because it was me that live in this life.

or the "looking back" means something else? look back to your past to see your mistakes. and learn from it. in order for you to proceed and gain success in life.

well its all nonsense now because it is COMMON SENSE. duuh.. come on dude. we always heard this phrase everywhere we go. a common advice from our friends or someone from our surrounding. but how many of us really take the words into account? how many of us really do it?

you name it. i really want to write. but... got annoyed by some guy opposite my room keep coughing since 2 weeks ago?? im not sure. hope he get well soon cause its really annoying especially at night. im sorry but i am mean. ok. its time to go. else. sigh. i memang no mood study. what to do. damn hot. but still have to shoo my ass to notes. good luck to me and everyone that gonna sit for their exams or resit. all the best guys.

signing off. hopefully tomorrow i wont stay online all the time cause tomorrow ius last day preparation before exam cause my paper was on tuesday morning 9am paper. i really dont wish to fail again. love you God.

~Light Up The Darkness~

No comments: