my feelings ~

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Examinations Marathon!!

Had AHMC 4104 PSYCHOLOGY FOR COMMUNICATION today. hopefully can passed. i wrote crapz. serious.

And thus, this should be a short updates due to my marathon. Yes. Exam marathon. damn.

Starting Friday, 19/8 - Sunday 21/8 gonna have 3 days straight exam. hope i didnt die. and also last 2 papers. 25 and 26 august. back to back. TWICE in a week. God have mercy on me please.

Gonna start corporate communication and IMC tomorrow.

Today after exam, went to find May. had lunch with her at canteen 1. the mixed rice there has better service than canteen 2 but they are so calculative that.... want count how many pieces to give me. like, take so long to count. suan.


Then go to library with her to study. On the way there, i dont know how, but somehow, she managed to take off my angry bird == i didnt even realized. then scare my ass off. i thought drop somewhere. then i went back to canteen 1 to look for it back. but stop at DK A cause i gave up. and she kept called me to rush me back to library.

end up it was her that steal it ==

i dont know why, but it happens that, my romance started in library == ok. only SECOND time....

Hi baby, we had our first kiss there. it happened so fast that, i felt the time has frozen. i hold up your chin, and you gave us our first kiss. and, nothing could describe my feeling. it just. wonderful.

Baby, you are beautiful. And i shall tell you everyday. Awaiting tomorrow ;)



~ Light Up The Darkness ~

No comments: