my feelings ~

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

crazy me...

from 6 Oct 08 till 25 Oct 08. barely two weeks. with 7meals of kfc and one meal of mcd.
I'm gonna die soon.i promise myself to eat clean food start from month of November. but i am starving now
don't know how long i can hold my promise as i used to broke promise easily :(

well at least i stick to Maggie :P

haih don't know why just addicted to it. but i am happy to create such wholesome record of my self :)

haih again... i lost my phone. put inside bag, went for training, bag right in front of many people.... but still lost. haih. till now i still can't accept the fact i lost it. very sad. need it so much. its a part of my life le :(
my 3rd sis gong Singapore next week. therefore everyone no money. can't buy phone liao :(

so sad but couldn't do anything. tomorrow got test for e-publishing. but i am still here. few days ago i am so keen to write blog. but i am here now. but don't know why just not in the mood.

haih. miss my sister a lot. she going to Singapore. but don't know when coming back. eldest sister married liao eventually. another sister went manila...

don't know when.... don't know when.. i fell in love with her again. this time, real. i really regret what happened last time.
because of me, you hurt a lot. and lost trust in me - and love.

i know its all my fault. i know this is all because of me. I'm sorry baby. i know my apologies is nothing to you. my promise is no more value to you.

only you can accept my wrong. i really regret for my stupidity last time. baby, i am wrong... please accept my apologies... there is no one else can forgive me but you.

this time i won't let you go anymore. although you may hurt me, but i have decided. because i hurt you too much, even this is karma or something, i deserve it. i deserve to be punish. i deserve to be fine for not treating you right and appreciate you. baby... what can i do to gain trust in you, again?

but i know nothing. nothing can cure your heart liao. i know. but still, i will wait you right here. just for you. i know, you are true to me. that is why i understood that you are the right girl for me.

you made me realize what true love is.
you made me understood what loyal means.
you made me know what sacrifice it is.

thanks a lot baby. if i could have a chance, i would treat you with all my heart. as before.

frequently, i don't know weather to contact you or not. i afraid will disturb your mind. at the same time i want to care for you. but..... i afraid its too late......

baby..... i really hope one day, things will as before. the moment we spend at canten2 foyer. i really happy. even it make my tears drop... but it still worth it. i believe. i believe in you. that you will finally accept me. but no one knows when.

i don't know how long can i wait. but i will wait as long as i can breath. i know, my words wasn't powerful as yours... i always claimed to be a good writer... but now, my hand is all freeze that i don't know what to write. my mind is all blank thinking about you. i really don't know what should i do...

even i may have to wait a long time, i shall wait. because you are worth me waiting for. i miss you baby. lots of lots love from dear. thanks baby for everything. you taught me a lot of things. your care is what i dream for every night. hopefully, i can see you again.

love you baby.

take care.

1 comment:

夏日男 said...

i see..
nothing about me..
hmm... all is her.
haiz... too bad.
feel so tired to friend with u..
haiz....
how pity i am~~~~
anyway....
i'm not going to know any from you about how you fall in love..
not interest.
but.... if really got something want to share with me.
always welcome! ^_