my feelings ~

Sunday, January 27, 2008

last minutes decision trip to Genting

on Friday 25th January, we have classes as usual. morning class at 8am but dear late so she absent. so she went to blood test. now waiting the result. so during HE lecturer, somehow she told me that she is going to genting with her mom. then i just asking if i can follow. of course it can't be only both of us la. so surprisingly she asked belled to go too. and belle ask NG and NG ask Calvin to go. what a sudden and last minute decision to be made. but we did not decide on the spot la..



so after classes we went to genting. belle, NG, Calvin, dear and me. it is really surprising. but we did it to genting eventually =)

dear's mom fetching us... so reach there walk around play some games before dinner. we even tried rock climbing. then rest at room before going out to enjoy. that night was really sweet for both of us. we went motion master and bumper car. it is my most sweetest and memorable moment at genting. it was nearly 5years since i last visited genting. and it was my first time to spend the remarkable moment with the one that i loved the most. sadly my shoes broke down at genting before dinner so we went to buy my new shoes. not bad i like it.



after all we went back to room to chit chat and talks. By the time Calvin and NG went to sleep dy. so its only 3of us went to mamak for supper. there is when i felt over cold til i shaking. but yet i like extreme thing. so i drag dear to go out of the building. take note that it rained a bit before that. and the wind blow strongly. in other words, its just far too cold just like we fell into the sea of ice. we post a titanic style there and asked belle to take photo of us. honestly, i nearly have some sign of... over cold. i forgot what is that specific name. after freezing cold out there we went back to room and continue chatting. then belle went to sleep. its only me and dear. so i chat a lot to her. i told her 2stories and ask her to sleep. at 6am she have to leave to help her sister for a book fair at nilai. i can't sleep when she left. just can't sleep. so i tried to watch sunrise but i got fed up waited half an hour but can't see the sun. deng.

then only i know from our room can't see sun de. what on earth... then only left belle, NG, Calvin and me. they continue sleep til about 1022am and we check out. have stupid McD at genting. everything were twice the price at kl. gosh. it was my stupid idea to breakfast there.
after that we went down by cable car. then by bus til kl sentral. and i took putra with Calvin til wangsa maju and i took bus to my condo. it was a very nice and sweet trip although it was a last minute decision. perhaps there are more to come? who knows..

dear, i will not forget this date. 26 January 2008 aka Saturday. [yeah it passed 2am dy dear =) ]
this is the date we officially became couple. I'm very happy that you finally accepted me as a part of your life dear. you said if you kiss me on my lips is a sign you accepted me. and you did. i was quite surprise too. but at the same time, i glad to be with you =)

make you sad i will not. to make you happy that is what me for.

No comments: