my feelings ~

Thursday, January 24, 2008

study group at library by DPR1 january 2008 intake

well besides studying of course we also chat a lot la. then on sudden belle said my eyes attractive. said i ''shocked'' her and don't want to look at my eyes so that she won't fall in love with me wor.. my reaction was, "what the heck??"
i'm so blurr and shocked because never got people say my eyes attractive. then suddenly NG add on by saying my smile attractive too. again my reaction was "what on earth??" also never got people say my smile attractive. really meh?? i don't know o.. anyway thanks a lot you guys.

the study group so noisy.. kakaka... can't study le... so i can't finished tutorial work. but its ok i manage to finished it at home. luckily but its very hard too. thanks a lot guys...

No comments: