my feelings ~

Friday, January 18, 2008

new year celebration at golden river

well i know that 2008 has already nearly 3weeks into it. but since i created blog today so write today lo.. well, really happy celebrating with the taekwondo family. yeah the tarc taekwondo club 'family'. and of course with my wife also la..
its like.. so enjoyable and crazy.

why so crazy? because i feel close with them! and i not always so close with people k... yeah right. play spray with each other the spray was belongs to me because they didn't bought it so i did.covey tak ingat main spray macam spray air kat bunga. wakaka!!!

then watch fireworks with beloved. well great memory. and i so boring when everyone shouting ''yeah!!''
i like something different so i shouted "ite!!" and "yameteh"
don't ask me what does it mean. and it ended with me getting spray from a bunch of guys happen to pass by. maybe they think i'm crazy. wakaka!!

then they went back together and bey tey with me take lrt. thats it for new year lo..

No comments: